WIRE NOODLE BULGUR PILAF (TEL ŞEHRIYELI BULGUR PILAVI)
Bundaratna.com - Bulgur is a traditional Anatolian grain made from wheat. It is located at the base of the feeding pyramid. Bulgur is an important and very economical source of carbohydrates. With bulgur, which is used in different ways in Turkish cuisine, a wide variety of delicious and healthy Turkish dishes are cooked. Today we will give you the recipe for bulgur pilaf with wire noodle. In particular, do not deprive your children of this healthy grain. Cook dishes that contain bulgur often. Learnturkishfood offers you great recipes. Just follow the steps and cook. Let's start...
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 cups of bulgur
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 6 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of string noodle
- Black pepper
How to Make Bulgur Pilaf with Wire Noodle?
- First, wash the bulgur thoroughly and drain its water.
- In a rice pan, sauté the wire noodles with oil.
- Then add the bulgur to the pot.
- Roast the bulgur for about 5 minutes.
- While the bulgur is roasting, continue mixing.
- Bulgur needs to be dried a little to be delicious.
- Then add water, salt and pepper to the pot.
- Cook on low heat until the bulgur pulls all the water.
- When the bulgur is absorbed, turn off the stove.
- Cover the top of the pan with a paper towel.
- Close the lid of the pot on the paper towel.
- Leave the bulgur pilaf to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Your bulgur pilaf is ready.
- If you want to make a menu, you can make Eggplant Meal as a main dish, Cacik as an appetizer or Shepherd Salad as a salad next to the bulgur pilaf.
- As dessert, we recommend Şambaba Dessert.
- You will have a magnificent dinner table.
Follow Bundaratna.com Google News
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya