SPINACH PANCAKE (ISPANAKLI GÖZLEME)
Bundaratna.com - Gozleme is one of the favorite foods of Turkish cuisine. Here is the practical spinach pancake recipe. As learnturkishfood, we offer you this great recipe. You can cook the spinach pancake, which is very satisfying and delicious, that you can offer with tea. You will not get enough of its taste. Your children will love to eat. Let's do it...
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 kg spinach2
- tablespoons of oil
- 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Ingredients For Dough:
- 1 kg of flour
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
|Spinach Pancake Recipe|
How can you cook spinach pancake?
- For our interior material, wash the spinach we chop thoroughly.
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan and fry the onions.
- Put the spinach on this mortar.Add the spices.
- Stir all together and cook.
- On the other hand, start making your dough.
- Knead the dough ingredients by adding warm water in a deep bowl.
- Get a soft dough that does not stick to the hand.
- Cover it with a damp cloth and leave for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into pieces.Open these pieces in pan size.
- Put the inner ingredients on the half of the dough you rolled.
- Cover the other side of the dough on the inside of the dough.
- Press the edges thoroughly, not open.
- Cook your pancakes in the pan.Do not use oil while cooking.
- Spread butter on hot pancakes after cooking.
- Fry the sides of your pancake beautifully.
- Besides, you can consume tea according to your desire.
- You can find our Turkish tea recipe on our site.
Spinach Pancake Recipe Secrets:
- After washing the spinach, leave it in vinegar water for 15-20 minutes.
- Let it be thoroughly cleaned.
- Wipe with a damp cloth before putting the second pancake in the pan you fry pancake.
- The reason for this is that if too much flour remains in the pan, it will burn and not be beautiful.
- While preparing the dough, add warm water little by little, make the dough get better.
- Consume it while it is hot.
- If it stays the next day, it can be eaten by heating.
- It does not lose anything from its flavor.
Follow Bundaratna.com Google News
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya