Delectable Dishes with Wine as an IngredientRecipes
Bundaratna.com - Delectable Dishes with Wine as an Ingredient - Sometimes after a party, there are left over wine in the house which you do not wish to drink, but do not want to throw away either. You may wonder as to how to use them. For your information, you can use the wine for cooking too, that way you do not have to waste a good quality wine. Here are a few top quality dishes that you can make by using the wine.
Best Dishes Made with Wine
There are plenty of dishes where you can use wine. Here is a list of a few of them.
- Spagetti Carbonara is an all time favorite recipe of a lot of people. This is a combination where spaghetti is cooked with eggs, cheese and bacon. For the best result you can add some dry white wine in the dish and watch how the taste completely reaches a level that is expected off expert chefs.
- Pork chops with mustard sauce is another dish where you can use the wine that you have handy. You will need dry white wine to make the mustard sauce, and adding wine to it will guarantee a beautiful flavor to the entire dish, so try it now.
- If you have some white wine, you can also try balsamic glazed salmon. Baked salmon fillets, in a glaze constituted of white wine, garlic, balsamic vinegar, honey and Dijon mustard makes it a dish of extraordinary taste. Add a sprinkle of oregano to experience a blast of flavor in your mouth.
- What to do when you have some dry red wines at your disposal? Try making fillet mignon with balsamic glaze and serve it with steamed baby red potatoes and asparagus. The recipe of this one is quite easy too, since all you do is cook the steak in a skillet and then add balsamic vinegar and red wine, then covering and cooking it for a few minutes.
- Another simple yet amazingly tasty dish is Chicken in red wine sauce, where the chicken is cooked for a few minutes, then, red wine, paprika and brown sugar is added to it and thereafter it is covered and cooked for sometimes. Finally salt and pepper is sprinkled over it and it is ready to eat.