Bundaratna.com - Sweet potato soup is a hearty and delicious soup that is made with sweet potatoes as the main ingredient. It is a comforting and nourishing soup that is perfect for a chilly day. To make sweet potato soup, you will need the following ingredients: sweet potatoes, vegetable or chicken broth, milk or cream, butter or oil, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
Here is a simple recipe for sweet potato soup:
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup milk or cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat the butter or oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potatoes and broth to the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth. Alternatively, you can transfer the soup to a blender and blend until smooth, then return it to the pot.
- Stir in the milk or cream and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh herbs if desired.
Note: You can also add other vegetables to the soup, such as carrots or celery, or add protein, such as cooked chicken or sausage. You can also add spices, such as cumin or chili powder, to give the soup more flavor. Experiment to find the combination that you like best!
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya