Bundaratna.com - Shortbread cookies are a type of cookie made from butter, flour, and sugar. They originated in Scotland and are traditionally made during the holiday season. Shortbread cookies are known for their crumbly, rich, and buttery texture. Some variations of the recipe include the addition of vanilla extract or other flavorings, and the cookies can be decorated with sprinkles or icing before baking. Shortbread cookies are often served with tea or coffee.
|Shortbread Cookies Recipe|
Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Here is a simple recipe for shortbread cookies:
- 1 cup (226g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (240g) all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 300°F (150°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour to the butter mixture and stir until the dough comes together.
- Roll the dough into small balls, about the size of a cherry, and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Press down gently on the balls of dough with a fork to flatten them slightly.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they are lightly golden around the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your shortbread cookies! You can add vanilla extract or other flavorings to the dough if you like, and decorate the cookies with icing or sprinkles before baking.
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya