Peanut Butter Cookies RecipeRecipes
Bundaratna.com - Peanut butter cookies are a type of cookie that is made with peanut butter as a primary ingredient. They are typically sweetened with sugar and may also include ingredients such as flour, eggs, and vanilla extract. Peanut butter cookies are often soft and chewy, but some recipes can produce a crispy cookie. They are a popular dessert item and are often enjoyed with a glass of milk. Some people also like to add chocolate chips or other mix-ins to their peanut butter cookies for added flavor and texture.
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Here is a simple recipe for peanut butter cookies:
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the peanut butter and sugar together until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the baking soda until well combined.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Use a fork to gently press a crisscross pattern into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly golden around the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your homemade peanut butter cookies! You can experiment with different mix-ins or toppings, such as chocolate chips or chopped nuts, to add more flavor and texture to your cookies.