Bundaratna.com - Mashed sweet potatoes are a popular side dish that can be made by boiling and mashing sweet potatoes until they are soft and smooth. They can be seasoned with butter, salt, pepper, and other herbs and spices to taste. Mashed sweet potatoes are often served alongside roasted meats or as part of a holiday meal. They are a healthy and tasty alternative to regular mashed potatoes.
Mashed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Here is a simple recipe for mashed sweet potatoes:
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain the sweet potatoes and return them to the pot. Add the butter, milk, salt, and pepper. Mash the sweet potatoes with a potato masher or a fork until they are smooth and creamy.
- Serve the mashed sweet potatoes hot, garnished with a pat of butter and a sprinkle of chopped fresh herbs, if desired.
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya