Bundaratna.com - Lentil soup is a type of soup made with lentils as the primary ingredient. It is a hearty and nutritious soup that is high in protein and fiber, and can be made with a variety of vegetables and herbs. To make lentil soup, you will need to start by rinsing and sorting the lentils, then soaking them in water for a few hours. Once the lentils are softened, you can sauté onions and garlic in a pot, then add the lentils, broth, and any other vegetables or herbs you like. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the lentils are tender. You can serve the soup hot, garnished with fresh herbs or a dollop of yogurt if desired.
Lentil soup Recipe
Here is a simple recipe for lentil soup:
- 1 cup of lentils
- 2 cups of broth (vegetable or chicken)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and sort the lentils, then soak them in water for a few hours.
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, carrot, and celery and sauté until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the lentils and add them to the pot, along with the broth.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste, and serve hot. You can garnish the soup with fresh herbs or a dollop of yogurt if desired.
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya