Unstuffed Peppers Recipe
- 1 cup of instant rice that has not been cooked.
- 1 kilogram of minced beef
- 2 green peppers, medium in size, chopped into pieces measuring 1 inch
- 1/4 of a cup of minced onion
- 1 jar (26 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1-and-a-half milligrams of a salt-free seasoning combination
- a quarter of a cup of shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs that have been seasoned.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees. Prepare the rice in accordance with the instructions on the package.
- During this time, in a large skillet made of cast iron or another material that is ovenproof, sauté the beef, green peppers, and onion over medium-high heat until the beef is no longer pink; then drain. Combine the rice, marinara sauce, and seasoning blend by stirring them together. Stir in cheese.
- Mix the oil and bread crumbs together, then sprinkle them on top. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the topping is golden brown and the dish is heated through.
Data Relating to Nutrition:
One serving has 343 calories, 12 grams of fat (five grams of saturated fat), 43 milligrams of cholesterol, 469 milligrams of sodium, 38 grams of carbohydrates (12 grams of sugars, three grams of fiber), and 20 grams of protein.